Friday, February 8, 2013

Freebie Friday: Let Love Rule

Houndstooth and Rock and Roll. 
A match made for Valentine's Day.

 Lenny {he doesn't know we're on a first name basis}, is one of my favorite artists
 and "LET LOVE RULE" is sort of a mantra to me, for many reasons, maybe I'll share a few some day.
So, Rock & Roll!
"Let Love Rule" Valentines. 
Hand out with a ruler.

This is sort of another little freebie "thank you" to all of my friends and readers who have supported me here at Commona-my House.
{If only I could make you a mixed tape to show how much I care}.
I think you're cool.
Let Love Rule.

Let Love Rule Gray Houndstooth
Let Love Rule Bubble Gum Pink Houndstooth
Let Love Rule Black Houndstooth

XXXOOO.
{P.S. Come back next week for a Patterns 101 Post on Houndstooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment