Sunday, November 3, 2013

Give Me the Goods Sunday Features: #32

Give Me the Goods Monday Features


It’s time for the features from last weeks GMTG party!
Be sure to check out the other host’s features after leaving here:
Jamie @ Better with Age
Amber @ Averie Lane
Rachel @ Maison de Pax
The link ups this week were AMAZING. Every week I am so inspired by how creative you all are.  Thanks so much for linking up! Have gotten to love following all of you.I had a hard time keeping it to 4 picks. I chose these because I'm sort of on CRAFT overload and in the process of re-designing pretty much every room in our home (we moved a couple of months ago) and so these design centered links were my favorites this week.
LivingRoom1
Living Room Updates from THE BLISSFUL BEE
I love the updates that Amy from THE BLISSFUL BEE made in her neutral living room. Fresh geometric pops liven up the neutral palette. I'm crushing on her industrial coffee table, but I'm a clutz to the 10th degree, so I know I'd stub my toe on that sucker every day. I can envy it from afar, though!

Living Room Before and After from INSPIRED LIVING HOME/DAWN REEVES DESIGN
This link from Dawn really impressed me. She shares her planning process from conception to installation in this Tudor Home (Tudors are my favorite). This is a must see for an understated traditional space. Crushing on the fiddle leaf figs she used. I have aspirations for one in the corner of my living room. 

DIY Pottery Barn Light Fixture from  LOVE THE TOMPKINS

Holly from LOVE THE TOMPKINS shows how she makes stylish things happen without spending big bucks for the look you want. I applaud her ingenuity. CRUSHING on these lights, the grasscloth and board and batten look for my bathroom...maybe. 
Chair Makeovers from Trish at THE OLD POST ROAD

Trish shows the difference white slips with ruffles makes on her dark formal chairs. What a beautiful home she has. Crushing on the balance of dark and light she has going on in this formal yet relaxed space. This reminds me of New England homes...traditional yet inviting. 

AND THE MOST VIEWED LINK:

mildew smell out of towels
from Angela Says


Be sure to visit my co-hosts to see their features! 



Don't forget to grab you're button if you were featured! 

I Brought The Goods Monday

Remember to come back tomorrow  "Give Me The Goods Monday"! We party every Monday!
And be sure to check out all of our features past and present on our Give Me the Goods Monday Pinterest Board!

Thanks for coming over!

XXXOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment