Friday, March 21, 2014

Freebie Friday: Amy Butler BLOSSOM {No. 2}

Fabric and product designer, Amy Butler, is sharing major COLOR & PATTERN Inspiration in her 2nd Issue of BLOSSOM Magazine
A fun, funky, designers paradise awaits you! Even if you aren't a sewing enthusiast, this quirky, lovely, soulful read has something for you. 
I'm getting major Wanderlust these days {follow me on Instagram for my journeys over the next couple of weeks} and I really loved seeing where Amy and her studio draw their inspiration from. 
Highlights for me include the articles "FULL BLOOM", "HAPI", "SOUL IN THE CLOUDS" and "SOUTHWEST PASSAGE". 
So find some time this weekend to click through the colorful world of Amy Butler!
Just click on the picture below!

 Amy Butler's BLOSSOM Magazine
BLOSSOM Magazine (Issue No. 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment