Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hello 2016!

Mora decorated for Christmas:
via
Trad Home


Hi there! I'm back from a long Holiday Break. It was so great to focus on my family over the Holidays and get a few things in REAL LIFE taken care of, but boy, have I missed blogging! I'm so excited to share more on my blog in 2016, the way I used to before our move mid-year last year and my client work kept me so busy that I had a tough time making time to blog about everything. I have so many projects to share...I just need to find a comfy spot and upload about 1000 pictures! 

Do you make New Year's Resolutions? Or maybe you're one of those amazing people who pick a word for the year and it propels you to focus on your direction for the year? This year I've decided to focus on a quote. No, it isn't a quote from Mother Teresa or Mumford and Sons. It isn't religious or profound. But hopefully it will be life altering. It is about living with purpose.

"Our time is brief, and so it will pass no matter what we do. So let us have purpose in spending it. Let us spend it so that our time matters to each of us, and matters to all those whose lives we touch". ~ Stanford Professor and Psychologist Philip Zimbardo 

This quote was a bit random, but I read through a lot of quotes, pondered them and really felt them, if that doesn't sound too New Age. This is the one I really connected with. In thinking of my personal and professional goals and reflecting on my hap-hazardly stumbling through 2015 (letting life lead me in stead of leading my life) I am making it my goal and consciously choosing to live each day with purpose. I'm setting out to make my time really matter this year. To live more purposefully and presently. 

So, here's to 2016 and to all that you'd like to achieve, be, do, see... live!

XO,

5 comments:

  1. Happy 2016 Amy! I miss you! That quote is brilliant, such an important message. I just might need to stick it on my fridge as a constant reminder.

    ReplyDelete

  2. RR
    Superslot 98 รีวิวเกม Piggy Gold ค่ายสล็อตดัง PG SLOT
    “ทองคำของลูกหมู” ตำนานจีนได้กล่าวไว้ว่า หมูเปรียบเสมือนสัญลักษณ์ของความมั่งคั่ง ความอุดมสมบูรณ์ โชคลาภ
    และยังเป็นหนึ่งในสัตว์ 12 ราศีอีกด้วย
    เกม Piggy Gold ค่าย PG จะมี Payline อยู่ด้านบนของเกมสล็อตเพื่อให้ผู้เล่นดูได้ง่ายขึ้น
    โดยในเกมจะมีทั้งหมด 8 สัญลักษณ์ มีกติกาการเล่นที่ง่ายต่อผู้เริ่มเล่นใหม่ เกมโบนัสค่อนข้างแตกง่าย
    อีกทั้งดีไซน์ภาพในเกมยังมีความสวยงาม ทำให้ผู้เล่นเพลิดเพลินไปกับเกมได้
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. RR
    The Great Icescape เป็นเกมน้องใหม่สุดน่ารักของค่าย PG SLOT
    ที่จะพาคุณผจญภัยไปกับนกเพนกวินน้อยที่น่ารัก มีระบบการเล่นแบบ “หมุนวงล้อ”
    การหมุนแต่ละครั้งหากมีชุดสัญลักษณ์ที่เหมือนกันอย่างน้อยหนึ่งสัญลักษณ์เรียงติดต่อกัน เกมจะหมุนซ้ำอีกเรื่อย ๆ
    จนกว่าจะไม่มีสัญลักษณ์ที่เหมือนกันปรากฏอีก
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อต

    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete